*If you’d like a little more information on making your own homemade foot soak, a Video Tutorial is provided at the end of this post*
Oh. My. Goodness! This DIY Foot Soak smells absolutely divine! And the best part is, you can adapt it to whatever scent you love. I’m going with “Sweet & Spicy” for these long winter months, but come summer, I may opt for a Lavender & Chamomile instead. This recipe is incredibly easy, so let’s get started…
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 Cups Epsom Salt (You can certainly cut this recipe in half, or double it)
- Essential Oils of your choosing- I matched the essential oils I used to the ingredients in the tea (Wondering where to buy essential oils? Check out this post.)
- 2 Bags of Tea- I went with Good Earth Sweet & Spicy because I love the smell
- Air Tight Glass Container for Storage
- Wooden Scoop & Twine (Optional)
- Mixing Bowl and Spoon
Start by pouring 2 cups of Epsom Salt into your mixing bowl. Then add essential oils of your choosing; with the goal of 10-15 drops total. Then thoroughly mix the essential oils into the Epsom Salt.
Then take 2 bags of tea, cut the top off of the tea bags, and add the tea to your Epsom Salt/Essential Oil mixture; and thoroughly mix the tea in.
Scoop the mixture into an airtight glass container (add a little wooden scoop with twine if you choose) and you’re done.
When ready to use, add 1-2 scoops of the mixture into a foot soak basin with warm water.
Relax and Enjoy!
Watch This Tutorial
Love it? Pin it!
You Might Also Enjoy: