Image from our Living Room Reveal
We are half way through our 8 Week Cleaning Challenge! Four weeks down, four more to go. This week we’re concentrating on our living spaces: living rooms, rec rooms, playrooms, etc.; those places where you unwind and relax, play games, and have conversation… and maybe binge-watch Netflix… or is that just me?
As a reminder, you have an entire week to work on these spaces. I know a lot can accumulate in these areas, especially if you have young children. Just take it one day at a time. Here is your To Do List for this week:
- Depending on your flooring, vacuum or wash the floors- Stains on your carpet? Try this.
- Vacuum/Dust Baseboards
- Dust All Surfaces, Wall Frames, Ceiling Fans/Other Fans, and Screens (If there is a television/computer in the room)-You can learn more about my favorite dusting products HERE
- Clean the Windows and Window Sills- I know I talk about this every week, but these glass cleaning products are my favorite thing ever!
- Dust/Clean Blinds
- Wash Any Throw Blankets You May Have
- Clean Mirrors
- Remove Couch Cushions… Find Treasures… Vacuum
- Deodorize your Upholstery- Here’s an easy DIY upholstery deodorizer 🙂
- Sort, Organize, Donate/Toss- This is another areas where the DONATE, PUT AWAY, NEEDS A HOME boxes may come in handy, especially if going through a playroom- Here’s how I organized our toys last summer.
- Dust/Clean Heating Vents & Cold Air Returns
- Disinfect Door Knobs & Light Switches- Try using these DIY Cleaning Wipes
As always, here is the printable version for you to use: 8 Week Cleaning Challenge: Living Spaces
You Might Also Enjoy: